Sunset Park, Brooklyn, NY
Part- or Full-Time
Are you interested in robots? Do you like robots that fly? Have you always wanted a flying robot pet? Are you looking for an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the newest thing in autonomous flying robots?
Falkor Systems, Inc., an early-stage startup developing autonomous flying robots for the commercial market, is looking for an marketing intern. The intern will help us manage social media marketing and communications.
The company’s founder / CEO is a successful entrepreneur whose first company developed a pioneering product development strategy which led the United States government to substantially restructure its technology export control policy. The company eventually sold to Red Hat, Inc.
The intern will:
- increase our brand awareness, drive internet traffic, and build public engagement
- use word of mouth marketing, Internet marketing, and Internet marketing techniques to increase traffic, brand awareness, and community engagement
- leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions on potential clients
- build blog presence, manage SEO, social networking, and backlink building to raise our web presence and placement on web searches
- manage crowd funding campaign communications
Our ideal candidate:
- has excellent written and oral communication skills
- is experienced with all forms of social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Youtube, and web forums
- has a solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
- love robots
- has a fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn
- wants a very hands on active role
To apply, please email [email protected]